RawrMS unqiue Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoLF's GM Application!

3 posters

Go down

WoLF's GM Application! Empty WoLF's GM Application!

Post by Fireman Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:30 pm

Full Name: Michael M.

IGN: WoLF

Can You Code?: Yes, I can code NPC's very little.

What Servers Have you been a GM in?: I can't give any examples, I can really look into it if you need me too.

Experience?: I have been playing maplestory for almost 4 years now (practicly sence beta). I know everything about maplestory, all the monsters, NPC's, Items, Jobs etc. I began playing Private Servers sence OdinMS was released. Then I created my own server when the TitanMS source was released a LONG time ago. It was in C++ language which is very diffrent from Java. I also joined other peoples servers all the way from the titan source to the sources being released now :].

What Can You Do?: I can give a positive influence to the community. I'm a very helpful person and I always try to make things right. I love helping newbies out, showing them around the server and giving them advice. I know when to be serious and strict, but I also know when it's an appropriate time to have fun.

Any Other information?: Thanks for looking at my application, Even if I'm not accepted I'm looking foward to playing on the server!

If You Do Code, Demonstrate Any Coding: I was looking on my backup-drive for a while for some of my old NPC scripts, I didn't have any luck. I do however still have some old pictures I found on my photobucket of my advertisement for my old server a Long time ago. Thats the best I can do for now, I can show you some of the scripts if you want me to look a little longer.

Custom Zakum Helmet Seller I created
WoLF's GM Application! 7

Information NPC I created
WoLF's GM Application! 4

I have some more If you like.
Thanks Very Happy

Fireman
Special Players
Special Players

Rawr Points : 51403
Rawr Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

WoLF's GM Application! Empty Re: WoLF's GM Application!

Post by Mr.Rawr Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:43 pm

Im sorry, u are not accepted..... Because i expected the More for the last gm app. But U see No GM applications are opened. Sooo Yeah. Its hard to do this... Well Sorry, Hope i see you in the game, and ur efforts for making the App is a 5 stat Bowtie
Mr.Rawr
Mr.Rawr
King Of RawrMS(Rawr)
King Of RawrMS(Rawr)

Rawr Points : 2147535187
Rawr Reputation : 20006

http://rawrms.no-ip.org

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mon May 10, 2010 5:44 pm

DENIED

I did enjoy your application, however I haven't seen you in-game. Also I think when you got denied the first time you left, which has told me you only want GM and that's all you care about. Sorry, maybe next time.

John
Special Players
Special Players

Rawr Points : 100055539
Rawr Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down